Monday 23 February 2015

Edits

Using the the photo editing tool Photoshop, I was able to edit some of my initial shots to form these edits. In order to create the vision of perfection in beauty, I played around with some of the different tools in Photoshop to create different effects to change the models facial features. Here are some of my edits below: 

As you can see from these images I have whitened the models teeth and it has made a big difference as teeth whitening can brighten your teeth and give you more confidence.

It makes the model look as if she is proud to show off her smile as her teeth are more perfect. In order to whiten the teeth I selected the area around the teeth with the lasso tool, chose a hue/saturation adjustment layer and selected yellows from the edit list. Then I decreased the saturation to -100 to remove the yellow from the teeth leaving them whiter. Next I selected master from the edit list and dragged the lightness slider to +25 to brighten the teeth however doing this not only brightened her teeth but also the area around them as this is what I initially selected with my lasso tool. In order to fix this I filled the hue/saturation layer mask with black which makes it look like I have undone all my work (which it hasn't). Finally I selected the brush tool, set white as my foreground colour and painted with white over the teeth to bring the whitening and brightening back. 

I decided not to do too much editing on the images so I could focus on completely editing them for my first shoot. In this image in order to re-touch the whole face and get rid of any spots, freckles and blemishes which are considered imperfections I used the spot healing brush from the toolbox. I set the brush so that is was a small size and used navigator to zoom into the models face so I could really see all the imperfections close up and get rid of them to make the image more perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment