Wednesday 25 February 2015

Thoughts..

Is my work viable?
I think that my work is viable however the current ideas I have are too narrow and do not allow me room to expand my ideas as it only focuses on the facial features and how they are flaws but can be turned into beauty but how they are also beauty within themselves. I have decided I am only going to stick to two themes that contrast each other with are flaws and perfection and use my shoots to show the contrast between them. I need to expand on my main idea and first of all I am going to do this by showing how you can manipulate the body and face in order to make it flawed by using resources and objects. For my first shoot I plan to take some images similar to my initial shots of portraiture but this time I will shoot them in a studio using either a black or white backdrop still focusing on the models face and facial features so I can edit them later on to create perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment