Sunday 5 April 2015

Edits

Before and After: In this edit I increased the vibrance and saturation in order to make the colours more intense in the image. Then I increased the contrast to help make the colours bolder which they both helped to make the image stand out more. I was going to use this image as my best edit however this edit and my best edit are very similar and I feel that the light rays shining through on the image has ruined it too have it as my best edit.

Before and After: In this edit increased the contrast to make the skin look worse and unappealing and increased the shades of skin colour in the image to make it look more red trying to represent more of a skin condition, then I decreased the brightness to -26 as the background was too overexposed. Overall I think the image looks over edited and very harsh but it is a good edit for what I am trying to do. In the next image I tried two different ways to make the image black and white, one was to use the black and white tool and the next was to decrease the saturation to -100 however I feel
decreasing the satiation didn't capture the variety of tones as well so the image looks more plain. I could have played around with the levels to create the effect I wanted with the right balance of tones of white black and greys. In the final image I cropped it too see what effect the image had on the audience when it was very close up and in my opinion it has made the model look worse because it is right in your face and you don't have any kind of background to distract you from the models face as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment