Thursday 2 April 2015

Shoot 3


Shoot 3 was similar to shoot 2 and went well there are a couple of things I could have done to improve upon it. In this shoot I have used my second artist influence of Jenny Saville in my images again, you can see the influence in the same way as in shoot 3 where the model is being pushed up against glass which in this case is a window and the glass in a door, exaggerating the models features that are being squashed making them larger than they actually are, deforming them and flawing the normal image because what we see is not actually what the model really looks like and that is how this shoot links to the previous one just without using a scanner. What went well in this shoot is I was able to get a variety of different types of faces coming out when the model pushed her face against the wall, they all had their own character too them and where I was able to see what she was doing I was able to control what I wanted my model to do in order to get different types of images. What didn't go so well was at the beginning photos of the shoot you can see the reflections of the houses and tress e.g. 1089 and in image 1093 you can even see me and the cameras reflections from taking the image. I was hoping to prevent this from the white background of the curtains, I could crop these images to remove the problem but then I would loose too much of the image. To try and eliminate this more me and the model swapped places and she went outside and held a white towel behind her and this seemed to help the problem such as in image 1095 however the light rays were still shining through in some of the images e.g. 1097If I was to re-do this shoot I would make sure I had a large piece of white card to use as a plain white backdrop to help eliminate this problem further. In the last few images I used the door with the glass in it as it had a lined and pattern on it which I thought would make the image more flawed as ideally you wouldn't want it to be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment